This is the same great wheel that is found on the original Jones Plus SWB. The 6061-T6 aluminum rim is 50 mm wide (45 mm inner width), double wall, and anodized black. This is a very high-quality rim that shares features with many name brand ones. The wide, 45 mm inner width spreads the tires beads, making for a tire that folds over less at low pressures while cornering hard, and resists bottoming during hard impacts. The rim is drilled for presta valves and has a very pronounced bead lock to keep the tires on the rim at low pressures. The hub is 32 hole, 148 x 12 mm Boost with sealed cartridge bearings and a Shimano Driver. 6-bolt disk brake pattern. This is a simple, durable hub that’s great for all types of riding.
- 27.5”/650b (584 mm BSD), 547 mm ERD.
- 50 mm external width, 45 mm internal.
- Pronounced bead lock.
- Double wall rim for strength and durability.
- 32 spokes, 14 gauge stainless steel, black. Chromed brass nipples.
- Presta valve.
- 148 mm x 12 mm Boost hub with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Shimano HG driver body.
- 6-bolt disk brake pattern.
- Weight: 1417 g.