The Jones H-Bar Pack is designed specifically for the Jones Loop H-Bars, and it's a great little pack! The low profile of the pack keeps it from interfering with the wide range of hand positions available on the H-Bars, and it even has a small cutout at each end to allow room for your thumbs next to the pack! Of the pack's effect on hand positions, Jeff says "With the new pack I still have all the hand positions I normally use if it is not fully stuffed and if I just use the four main straps. If it is stuffed full or if I use the extra straps, then I can't grip around bar next to the stem but I don't do that much anyway. The pack itself is nice to rest on with open hands and it supports my forearms when in the aero position like a little padded hammock."
Works both with both the standard .5" and 2.5" H-Bars. With the SG 2.5 Aluminum Loop H-Bar, the H-Bar Pack will have a gap around the pack and will tilt back toward the rider slightly, but works very well.
Features of the H-Bar Pack
- TPU coated nylon fabric
- Waterproof, welded construction with a water-resistant zipper for great water resistance.
- Long daisy chain sections along front and back of pack for very secure attachment.
- Single, straight-line zipper is easy to open with one hand.
- Single layer construction is very light weight at 95 grams.
- 11" wide X 3.5" front to rear X 3.25" height/depth
- Fits all Jones Loop and Cut H-Bars.
- Blog post about this bag.