These are the same great rims that are found on the Jones PLUS SWB complete Bikes. The 6061-T6 aluminum rim has a 50 mm outer and 45 mm inner width with 32 eyeleted spoke holes for maximum strength and durability. The wide, 45 mm inner width spreads the tire beads making for a tire that folds over less at low pressures while cornering hard, and resists bottoming during hard impacts. The double wall rim has a very pronounced bead lock to keep the tires on the rim at low pressures. The rims are drilled for more durable schrader valve stems which allow for better airflow making tubeless set up easier.
- 27.5” / 650b (584 mm BSD), 566 mm ERD.
- 50 mm external width, 45 mm internal.
- Pronounced bead lock.
- Double wall.
- 32 Eyeleted spoke holes for strength and durability.
- Anodized black 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Schrader (automotive type) valves are easier to use and are more durable. More airflow for easier tubeless set up.
- Weight: 721 g