The Sweetroll™ is the most advanced bikepacking bar bag on the market. It's a dual ended drybag with lots of attachments and a quick release handlebar mount. The bag can be stripped down or used with add on front pockets. If you're using a bike that doesn't have a Truss fork, or just want the most secure mounting possible, get one of our Sweetroll Kits for Loop H-Bars! The kit secures the Sweetroll to the front loop and rear crossbar, keeping it away from the headtube and making it very secure, and keeping your frame scuff-free!
- 100% Waterproof, with new welded construction.
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers, provides room from cable and lever interference with zero abrasion against bag fabric. 4 point Jones Loop Bar mounting (with separate kit)
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener. Adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Fiddle free detach and mounting.
- Foam spacer block at head tube / crown attachment - bag does not contact the bike.
Bigger is not better. Downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The smaller 11L pack is best for singletrack, while the larger 15L pack is better suited for dirt roads and winter trips.
Front pockets purchased separately.