The Old Man Mountain Divide Rack is a rack that we’ve been using that fits really well on our bikes.
- Fits up to 29” x 3.25” tires that come on our bikes, with room for fenders.
- Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong.
- The main rack frame is made of large, 1/2″ / 13 mm diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8″ / 10 mm diameter to fit most panniers.
- The low pannier rail allows you to mount bags lower. This lowers the center of gravity for better handling and makes it easier to unload your panniers.
- The deck measures 3.9″ x 10.5″ / 100 mm x 266 mm and includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light or reflector.
- Comes with all the hardware you need to mount directly to a Jones Bikes frame. No adapters, special axles, or fit kits needed.
- Powder coated black.
- Stainless Steel and grade 12.9 zinc plated mounting hardware.
- Weight: 844 g